Joshuasmummy's Starting collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshuasmummy's Starting collection

Thought I would share a picture or two of my humble starting collection! Considering we have only started collecting seriously in the last few months, we are quite happy with our growing collection! Excuse the non Cars toy garage in the background, my son plays with his cars on there! Hoping to have more added very soon thanks to the likes of some great members on here who are helping me acquire some great cars that we couldn't usually get!

photo(2046).jpg

photo(2047).jpg

awesome collection
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Nice start!!!

Comment

Thanks, hoping to have some more arrive this week to add!

Comment

Very nice collection

Comment

That is a great start!! You are going to have so much fun collecting right now because there is SO MUCH out there for you to add to your collection!

Comment

You're definitely off to a great start with the collection... Have fun!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

you even have a couple of the town playsets...awesome!
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Jeff-I also have ramones house of body art on its way too! Very excited for that!

Comment

The Curio Shop, not an easy one to come by...

Nice collection! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

nice collection
                        now to have fun finding the rest of them lol
                        Last edited by carslover; 10-28-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

After four months of collecting and trading with American folk, and having them all shipped to my US address, I finally shippied everything over here. These are the last four months worth which has pretty much doubled my collection! This is what happens when you are a new collector and want everything I guess!photo 1(11).jpgphoto 2(11).jpgphoto 2(12).jpgphoto 3(2).jpg

Comment

Awesome!!!! There's a few there that we still need and we've been collecting a good couple years now. Are you openers? Bet it feels like Christmas has come early if you open all those lol

Comment

All I can say is Wow!!! As some in the states would say..."I need to step my game up!" (and I've been collecting since da begining!)
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X