Issues with PCD on WP8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with PCD on WP8

I didn't see a comments or suggestions section so figured non-cars would be closest lol.

I'm having issues with PCD on my windows phone 8. I can't post anything. I can view the site just fine, but as soon as I click to enter text, the keyboard shows up and disappears right away.
    It worked fine on my windows phone 7 though

Anybody else with a windows phone 8 that could help out?

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Thank you for letting us know about the comment with Windows Phone 8... we can check the vBulletin support site to see what they say.

Have you checked to see if there is a version of Tap-A-Talk for Windows Phone 8? I know some people are using it with other mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)

I have posted on occasion from a Windows 8 PC.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've used tap a talk on my phone and it was awful lol. Recently forced an update to the new 8.1 OS on my phone and it seems to be working ok now (I'm typing this from my phone). Hopefully it stays working lol

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thanks for the update, DeceptiCog72283... Hopefully after we get through the first week of the Fall 2014 semester I will have time to check things out... I noticed I had problems with my iPhone on PCD yesterday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X