Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Kabuto ninja loose or packaged

Hi all,

i was hoping someone could help me find a kabuto ninja - is going to be opened so loose is ok...my son has been pestering me for a while now - these used to be everywhere i looked now suddenly nothing!!

cheers
    Liam

Hey chum, i had a rummage round and only found a couple of Komodo's in packs if that's any use...I know its not the same. Sorry about that....

Comment

thanks Ru5ty....Something he keeps saying about Kabuto having 4 ninja's. we've compromised on 1 if I can find it. Bought the Tokyo ninja playset hoping the ninja's were loose but no such luck!

Comment

Have a Ninja Kabuto if still needed...maybe can get some more if you want...can check tomorrow, a drugstore has nearby still had some Tokyo cars

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Kabuto Ninja should have been in more Tall Tale cases. A lot of collectors wanted four of them. Imagine how many they would have sold if they released just as many as they did of Nurse Kori.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

they never showed up here in my part of Canada. I remember paying $12 each to buy 4 for my sons on Amazon before I discovered any of the cars sites

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
              Have a Ninja Kabuto if still needed...maybe can get some more if you want...can check tomorrow, a drugstore has nearby still had some Tokyo cars
              Thanks so much! how can I contact you? or you can send me an email to gilmolif@googlemail.com

is there anything in particular you are looking for? maybe I can help? thanks

Comment

Working...
              X