Finn McMissile - Rate your favorites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finn McMissile - Rate your favorites

When Cars2 was released to theaters, I had high hopes for the Finn McMissile character... I like Michael Caine, the voice of Finn... however, due to case assortments and distribution, Finn became one of my least favorite Characters... As newer versions came out, I liked some better than others... Let's see how you feel - let's rank Finn McMissile

I can add photos later for those of you who need to see them before voting...

I think there are 11 of them... In no particular order:

____ 2 piece Finn McMissile (2011/12 single, in multiple 2 packs such as Finn/Tomber & Finn/Leland and other multipacks, and 2013 single)
    ____ 1 piece Finn McMissile (2013 single and in some Target London Rescue 12 packs)
    ____ Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile
    ____ Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn McMissile
    ____ Metallic Paint Finn McMissile (D23 Bonus, Walmart Blu-ray combo pack, UK TRU exclusive single)
    ____ 2 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2011 Movie Moments)
    ____ 1 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2013 single)
    ____ Finn with weapon (from Walmart 2 pack)
    ____ Lights and Sounds Finn McMissile
    ____ Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile
    ____ Palace Danger Finn McMissile (with Doug Speedcheck in 2013 case E Movie Moments)

Looking forward to your replies.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here is my ranking:

10____ 2 piece Finn McMissile (2011/12 single, in multiple 2 packs such as Finn/Tomber & Finn/Leland and other multipacks, and 2013 single)
    9____ 1 piece Finn McMissile (2013 single and in some Target London Rescue 12 packs)
    11____ Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile
    8____ Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn McMissile
    1____ Metallic Paint Finn McMissile (D23 Bonus, Walmart Blu-ray combo pack, UK TRU exclusive single)
    6____ 2 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2011 Movie Moments)
    2____ 1 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2013 single)
    5____ Finn with weapon (from Walmart 2 pack)
    7____ Lights and Sounds Finn McMissile
    4____ Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile
    3____ Palace Danger Finn McMissile (with Doug Speedcheck in 2013 case E Movie Moments)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my favorite Finn McMissile is the Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile (he talks, he has a variety of sounds, guns and magnetic wheels from the movie scene when he enters the oil platform). I like this version a lot.

Comment

Metallic Paint Finn McMissile D23 is best to me. I purchased a UK version too, but still like the first version of this cool Finn from D23 gift bag.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
          Metallic Paint Finn McMissile D23 is best to me. I purchased a UK version too, but still like the first version of this cool Finn from D23 gift bag.
          could you please provide a side to side picture of these both versions ? That would be fantastic, thank you lovemini. I had no clue, that they differ from each other.

Comment

I voted for the ones I either have or have seen good pics of, Any of the 2 piece molds can go straight to the bottom though lol That leaves the 2 L&S ones that I've never really seen...so they get no vote lol:

_11_ 2 piece Finn McMissile (2011/12 single, in multiple 2 packs such as Finn/Tomber & Finn/Leland and other multipacks, and 2013 single)
            _6__ 1 piece Finn McMissile (2013 single and in some Target London Rescue 12 packs)
            _5__ Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile
            _4__ Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn McMissile
            _2__ Metallic Paint Finn McMissile (D23 Bonus, Walmart Blu-ray combo pack, UK TRU exclusive single)
            _10_ 2 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2011 Movie Moments)
            _1__ 1 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2013 single)
            _3__ Finn with weapon (from Walmart 2 pack)
            ____ Lights and Sounds Finn McMissile
            ____ Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile
            _7__ Palace Danger Finn McMissile (with Doug Speedcheck in 2013 case E Movie Moments)

Not sure if it would fit in this category...but wasn't there a colour changing Finn as well?

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Finn McMissile should have never been released as much as it was. If he was released in the same quantity as Holley Shiftwell was 2011 would have been a much better year. So here's my list:

1. Metallic Paint Finn McMissile (D23 Bonus, Walmart Blu-ray combo pack, UK TRU exclusive single)
              2. 1 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2013 single)
              3. Palace Danger Finn McMissile (with Doug Speedcheck in 2013 case E Movie Moments)
              4. Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile
              5. 1 piece Finn McMissile (2013 single and in some Target London Rescue 12 packs)
              6. Finn with weapon (from Walmart 2 pack)
              7. Lights and Sounds Finn McMissile
              8. 2 piece Security Guard Finn McMissile (2011 Movie Moments)
              9. Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn McMissile
              10. Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile
              11. 2 piece Finn McMissile (2011/12 single, in multiple 2 packs such as Finn/Tomber & Finn/Leland and other multipacks, and 2013 single)

Comment

I like the Palace Danger Finn McMissile the best. He looks like he's doing a job at his job by guarding other cars.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                  I like the Palace Danger Finn McMissile the best. He looks like he's doing a job at his job by guarding other cars.
                  He's actually shouting "STAND DOWN!" at Mater isn't he? We call him Shouty Angry Finn in our house

Comment

Our fav Finn that we own would be Security guard Finn

We wanted Security Finn as soon as we saw him and were chuffed when we found him in a discount store for half the normal RRP

Comment

Mine is the UK blue and Cleary is the one with the blue emblem on the hood.

Comment

For me it has to be Lights and Sounds Spy Finn. The special tyres and detachable guns make him a great piece!

Comment

thats mine too, the worst one is the original 2 piece one
                          Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                          my favorite Finn McMissile is the Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile (he talks, he has a variety of sounds, guns and magnetic wheels from the movie scene when he enters the oil platform). I like this version a lot.

Comment

I never saw this thread before, but here is my favorite Finn...

I still really like this guy. He is a lot of fun.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I would agree with Keonisdad - Lights and sounds spy v ersion is awesome, also like the metallic blue and security guard versions - they are my top 3. Jury is still out on palace danger finn as I like to reserve judgement til I have seen them in the flesh!

Comment

Working...
                              X