Happy Birthday, odisn!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, odisn!

Please join me in wishing PCD member odisn a very Happy Birthday... hope you've had a great birthday, Cars-wise and other-wise... I hope you'll find the new Deluxe and case Q singles that others have found.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy "Cars" Birthday to you

Comment

Happy Birthday Odisn!

Comment

I meant to come back & say thanks the next day, but I forgot...

Anyway, thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday (2014), odisn!

Another year, another birthday... please join me in wishing odisn a very Happy 2014 Birthday... I hope you have a great day, Cars-wise and otherwise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

happy birthday
                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Happy birthday!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

happy "cars" birthday odis

Comment

happy birthday odisn!
                      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Thanks again, gents!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday Odisn! Sorry I did not see this earlier. Hope the hunting is going well for you lately.

Comment

Sad to say, but the hunt appears to be nearing an end for our household. Or at least a hiatus.

My kids bounce around from toy-to-toy, and when it is time for Cars & Planes they tend to stick to the main characters. The secondary characters, who appeared in the films for seconds at best, usually sit gathering dust. Once we finally got Lizzie, that seemed to be the turning point. I'll still glance at the pegs when I'm in Target or Walmart, but I haven't been in a store further than a mile or two from my home in a couple of months. My 3.5 year old son hasn't seen Planes 2 yet and my 5.5 year old daughter only wanted Firefighter Dusty after we saw the film together, so maybe he'll ask for a few characters for Christmas once he sees it on video. And maybe Frank will rekindle some interest, too. I do kind of miss the addictive excitement of searching for & finding new stuff.

Comment

Happy Birthday (2015), odisn!

Pleases join me in wishing odisn a very Happy (2015) Birthday... I hope you have a Super day, Cars-wise and otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X