Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which member of Uncle Topolino's Band is your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which member of Uncle Topolino's Band is your favorite?

Which member of Uncle Topolino's Band is your favorite?

Here are photos to help you decide:

1. Tuba player
    2. Accordian player
    3. Banjo player
    4. Drummer

And I'm going to make it hard... you can only vote for one... no all of the above or none of the above choices.
    Tuba player
    58.33%
    Accordian player
    8.33%
    Banjo player
    25.00%
    Drummer
    8.33%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

they are all great
    but I like the tuba player the best

Comment

I'm going with teh banjo player!

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I think i am going to have to say the tubist

Comment

Tuba. I like the banjo player too, but I've already seen similar pittys like that from Heavy Metal Mater. The Tuba player is pretty unique.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I like the accordian

Comment

Just cracked mine open. One of the best movie moments sets EVER!! Toss up for my fav ... going to need to think a little longer! LOL

Comment

I just voted... Banjo player... I like the eyes expression and the mouth... I like the arms of the drummer pitty... the tuba pitty disappears inside the tuba but is still cool... and the accordian pitty... I like them all and would have voted all of the above if I'd have made that an option.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I asked my kids and they love them all ... my son ... little engineer that he is, asked a very interesting question ... "dad, where are the Tuba players arms??" hmmmm good question! LOL
                  Last edited by jestrjef; 10-06-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    I just voted... Banjo player... I like the eyes expression and the mouth... I like the arms of the drummer pitty... the tuba pitty disappears inside the tuba but is still cool... and the accordian pitty... I like them all and would have voted all of the above if I'd have made that an option.
                    you just had to make it tough on yourself didn't you lol

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      I asked my kids and they love them all ... my son ... little engineer that he is, asked a very interesting question ... "dad, where are the Tuba players arms??" hmmmm good question! LOL
                      Theyre wrapped up in the coils of the tuba so you cant see them?

Talking of "arms", is it just me but are the accordion pity's lifts matte grey plastic whereas the drummer and banjo guys have theirs painted metallic silver?

Comment

Working...
                      X