Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXL Hector Vector!!!

New in at DS (not online).

Scale is about the size of a small dog (that's the larger 1:43 Dusty in the package!) and pretty much same size as the Combat Ship.

Best bit? It's a storage case. Price? £35.

So so tempting to return my stashed HV diecast and get this monster instead...

Last edited by Enzo; 10-09-2013, 08:47 PM.

Wow! That's pretty cool, but I'll just stick to the small one I bought.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Forgot to add, it's got some sort of sounds and/or lights judging by the demo "try me" button on top of the rotor blades.

Comment

That looks cool, Enzo... thanks for sharing the photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Oooo liking the look of him Thanks for sharing

Comment

I'm hoping the Disney Store does a cool Aircraft Carrier like the Combat ship back in 2011. I haven't bought the Mattel version yet because I'm waiting to see what Disney Store does.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              I'm hoping the Disney Store does a cool Aircraft Carrier like the Combat ship back in 2011. I haven't bought the Mattel version yet because I'm waiting to see what Disney Store does.
              Me too.

But you know, this might be it. The big DS Planes storage case equivalent of the Combat Ship.

It is called "Hector Vector Diecast CARRIER" and it does carry aircraft

Comment

So...I went back to look at monster Hector, just 1 left and box had been manhandled and demo mode worn out. Made the decision easy.

And as I was waiting for someone to check the stockroom (none), I had a proper look. Actually not quite as awesome as I first thought, other than the size. In fact apart from rotor sounds button, it doesn't have anything more than the deluxe (diecast) HV. Same sliding trap door (cars and small planes instead of micro drifters), same working shades, same mold and build really except plastic. The only extra nice touch is that the bundled Dusty is a special (and subtle at first glance) sparkly metallic finish. Guess that explains the "exclusive characters" snip.

When you compare it to the Combat Ship for example, with its opening decks and compartments, proper lights and sounds, and 2 lemons, it falls short. It is cool but not enough to warrant swapping for the diecast at 2x the price. And so like Bobbyjack, I'm hoping for an Flysenhower aircraft carrier equivalent!

Comment

enzo , what are you on, is the small dog a Chuwawa or the like!

back to disney, how come walts stores and his web site never feature the same new stuff, come on walt get your act together I know you only pay lip service to customer service and this is case in point, shame on you, sir
                  Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  New in at DS (not online).

Scale is about the size of a small dog (that's the larger 1:43 Dusty in the package!) and pretty much same size as the Combat Ship.

Best bit? It's a storage case. Price? £35.

So so tempting to return my stashed HV diecast and get this monster instead...

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    enzo , what are you on, is the small dog a Chuwawa or the like!

back to disney, how come walts stores and his web site never feature the same new stuff, come on walt get your act together I know you only pay lip service to customer service and this is case in point, shame on you, sir
                    Ha ha, Hector is no chihuahua my friend. The photo doesn't do the scale justice. It's at least 2ft long, maybe nearer 3 in box given it fills up an entire shelf in store.

Comment

In the disney stores I have been to the xxl Hector Vector has been on the floor.

Comment

This version of Hector Vector is really cool! I am going to have to buy him!

Comment

It is now available online
                          image.jpg
                          http://www.disneystore.com/hector-ve...43927/1019304/

Comment

Not over here it's not. And you have it at $40 whereas it's equivalent of $60 here.

Typical really.

Comment

Did anyone get this yet?
                              I was wondering if it really is Die cast like Disney store claims online.
                              Thanks,

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Working...
                              X