Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's hoping our friends in the UK, France, Germany, and the Netherlands are OK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's hoping our friends in the UK, France, Germany, and the Netherlands are OK

For those of you who didn't know, a very strong storm with hurricane force winds has been hitting the UK, France, Germany, and the Netherlands today... we hope that you are all doing OK.

You can read up on it at the following link:

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/world/...ad-4931391.php

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I hope everyone else who has experienced this weather is okay and not suffered any damage.

We have had some very strong winds and terrible rain in our county. Couple roads have been blocked due to fallen trees/branches but nothing serious. When watching the news this evening we are thankful that we haven't suffered as much damage as other areas.
    Was awake a few times during the night as the cat was unsettled due to the weather, she hates it when she can hear the wind outside.

I don't think the storm was as bad as it was expected to be, hate to think what it would of been like if the winds were as bad as they expected.

Comment

Working...
    X