Inky's Cars Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inky's Cars Collection

Sorry for creating quite a few threads recently, but I somehow feel this'll be the last one for a while. Here you'll get to see what I currently have in my Cars collections, including diecasts and non-diecast-but-still-cars-related items!

So here's where it's all currently housed. On the fourth floor down on my very ever-cluttered wooden cabinet.

It's probably a small fraction compared to what some of you on here have collected, but considering I started in August this year, I guess it's not too bad. Let's take a closer look at some of the individual pieces among the shelf.

These are all the sealed diecasts (and one mini adventures set). I was lucky enough to grab the Sarge desert back for a fiver on eBay, and Doc came in at about £14. Supercharged Sheriff was another eBay find for just under a tenner, and I bought Christmas Doc and Sheriff for £15 as a set. But the real deal here was that mini adventures Doc/Sheriff set I managed to get for a pound.

Also, Petrov Trunkov was a gift from my mum. I don't really collect Cars 2 stuff, though.

Now finding original Cars 1 Disney store diecasts seems to be almost an impossible challenge on eBay, especially ones that are still inside their containers. These two sheriffs were bought as a set for about £12. I'm yet to find out if there's Doc and Sarge ones, if so I'd want to try and get my hands on those, too.

Loose diecasts. Mostly Docs, as I'm sure you can see. Most of these were picked up at car boot sales and charity shops, although that Big D was an eBay find, which I admit I payed way too much for (£22. Yikes. I think the full PEM set is about £35...).

And here's some miscellaneous items and such. Mini adventures, micro worlds, micro drifters and mighty beanz, to name just a few. Also there's my Doc plush and Shake-n'-go variant. Plus a Disney Infinity Mater, because that face was just asking me to buy it. Also some fun erasers!

And here, check out the ultra-tiny Doc Hudson squinky my brother managed to get for me. He's sat there on both my Doc plush and a mini-adventures Doc, just so you can see how micro he is. He sits quite nicely on the end of my thumb, ahaha.

So that's pretty much everything I have right now. Hopefully by christmas time I'll have gotten a lot more.

-Inky

Nice start! Welcome to the World of Cars.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nice collection! I can see you love Doc!
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Nice collection! Like all the Doc Hudsons you have

Comment

nice collection
          quite a variety of makers and styles

Comment

Nice collection!

You need one of these, it's sweet:
            http://www.amazon.com/Cars-Doc-Hudso...+hudson+1%3A24

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post