Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Tutorial)How to post pics using your Smart Phone/Portable device with Photobucket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Tutorial)How to post pics using your Smart Phone/Portable device with Photobucket

Thought I would throw a quick tutorial together for people who are using there cell phones and want to post pics!

First thing your gonna need is a Photobucket account and the Photobucket app for your cell phone!

Once installed open the app and sign on if you havent already

Select the upload button at the top

Now hit the Upload Image button

Select the images you want to upload from your gallery on your phone and hit done

Your images will now begin to upload and you will see the status as it does

Once your images are done uploading go to your Album and select the image you want to post on the forums

The next step may vary from phone to phone.. but on my galaxy s3 I now hit the bottom left button on the phone itself and it will bring up a menu for the app.
    Hit the View Links button from this menu

Now just select the links with the IMG tags and it will instantly copy the link to your phone, now go to the forum and paste into your post!

That's it!
    It may seem like a lot at first but I'm sure you will be a pro at it before you know it!!

So get out there hunting, and take those pics and upload ASAP so we know where to find the new Cars and Planes!!
    Last edited by Scavenger; 11-29-2013, 10:36 PM.

Great tutorial, Scavenger... I downloaded Photobucket for the iPhone yesterday but didn't use it yet... nothing worth taking pictures of in Indiana...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X