X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnar - new Plane single found at Walmart

Look what Raginpage found at Walmart this morning:

Gunnar! The Swedish Plane single.

Very nice looking Plane if you ask me... same color scheme as Super Chase Flash...

Thank you for sharing your photo with us, Raginpage!

Let us know when you find Gunnar.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Could send pics of full package. Plus please try and find out what over planes are in the case

Comment

Sweet! Add to the list!

Comment

Any new planes pictured on the back?

Comment

Okay, so Ishani is in the case as well. I did not see anything else that was new. I'll go look at the card back now and edit this post.

Okay, so no new planes on the back. One store had 6-8 Gunnars and the other 2 each had 4, so it seems like it is a high number per case. Seems like Leadbottom reappears and so does Ishani. Beyond that I'm not sure since Dusty and El Chupacabre have been clogging the shelves for a long time.

Please keep in mind that I don't collect planes, I just happened to notice a plane I hadn't seen before so I snapped a picture.
          Last edited by Raginpage; 12-16-2013, 09:33 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I hope gunnar is named after that late great swedish formula 1 driver gunnar nillsson, who sadly died of cancer in the late 70s

Comment

Not to be confused with Gunnar Nelson, who was part of the long-haired rock[?] duo Nelson, and son of the late Ricky Nelson

Comment

Not to be confused with Matthew Nelson, who was part of the long-haired rock duo Nelson, and son of the late Ricky Nelson.

Comment

Or Gunnar Hansen, who starred as Leatherface in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Look forward to finding him in store in the UK

Be cool if Ishani is re-released in the UK as we didn't get her the first time out, Seen her loads in the tent set but trying not to start collecting those.

Great find, Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                      X