Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Santa bring the "grown-ups" this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Santa bring the "grown-ups" this year?

What cool presents did Santa bring the adults this year???

Got some video game and some slippers! (and some treats).

Nothing new in the game department but games I wanted none the less.

Assassin's Creed 3 (with a steel case to go with it)
    Batman Arkham Asylum Collectors edition (oldie but couldn't pass up on a cheap collectors edition)
    Lego Batman 2
    Lego Marvel

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

4 pairs of Wrangler Denim Cargo jeans - available on Walmart.com... items for my camera (battery, mini tripod, memory cards)... 2 Garfield books (#55 and #56).

I also got a couple of Cars accessories - a window/wall covering, a 2014 calendar, and some candy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I got a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition!!!!!
        (Also a 64gb Class 10 Micro SD for it)

Comment

Got a new Sony handycam video camera. It is smaller than my wife's Nikon Coolpix regular camera. Uses just an SD card. I also got 3 new Masterpiece Transformers. Got the TRU Hasbro MP Soundwave with 5 cassette minions, the Takara MP Starscream, and the Takara MP Smokescreen. Also got to finally open the Convoy Brothers.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

a few books

got autocourse, well it hasnt actually arrived yet, been getting this annual since 1979

oor willie/ broons hardback annual, again another year on year gift, apart from those north of the border no one else will have heard of this I would think

Comment

A Kindle Fire HDX, some nice headphones, assorted clothing, various recent blu-rays, Lego Marvel for the Xbox 360...oh, and the little bundle of joy below (whom we have named Clara) who showed up shortly after midnight this morning.

Comment

Congratulations Odisn, best gift you can receive!!!

Comment

The baby is so cute.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Hard to top that odisn! Congrats.
                    I got toys & beer:

Comment

I got to go to the final game at Candlestick Park in San Francisco to watch the 49ers vs the Falcons. Pretty awesome, unless you're a Falcons fan that is.
                      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Bluetooth headphones
                        Wifi SD card drive
                        Zelda for Wii U
                        A few Blu Rays
                        A few CDs
                        Calendar of the kids
                        Georgia Tech Sweatshirt

Comment

Santa brought me some Cars to knock down my needs list. A couple of Steelers shirts. Movie gift cards. And my favorite and Uggly.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                            A Kindle Fire HDX, some nice headphones, assorted clothing, various recent blu-rays, Lego Marvel for the Xbox 360...oh, and the little bundle of joy below (whom we have named Clara) who showed up shortly after midnight this morning.

I bet you wished you asked Santa for some sleep!!!

Congratulations...

As for me, I got a new coat and some Star Wars Lego - which I didn't get to build

Comment

The Three Way Tie - TRU Radiator Springs 10-Car Set

John Player Special Lotus Formula 1 car (Ronnie Peterson) - Corgi no. 154 (from about 1973 VG in original box)

Cars 2014 calendar - Published by teNeues (France) as there isn't an official Cars 2014 calendar as official licencee Danilo haven't produced one this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X