Happy Birthday, niftynigel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, niftynigel!

Welcome me in saying niftynigel a happy birthday.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Happy "Cars" Birthday niftynigel

Comment

Happy birthday nigel

Comment

Sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday Nigel! Get yourself to a Sainsburys asap! New 2014 case spotted in Sainsbury's in Kent!

Comment

Hope you had a great birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
            Sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday Nigel! Get yourself to a Sainsburys asap! New 2014 case spotted in Sainsbury's in Kent!
            I'd like to thank everyone for their kind wishes.

I just popped out to the Sainsburys Local and they still have lots of clipstrips dotted around the store. This is the same for many other stores in my area.

To their credit, Mattel did tell me (some weeks ago) that the first 2014 cases would be in stores this week (after having been sent out to retailers last week).

They also said that there was insufficient demand for Deluxe and Doubles in the UK. The demand is lead by the major retailers. We can probably debate from now to eternity the reasons why?

Comment

Happy Birthday, hope the Man City result didn't spoil your day! Many happy returns

Comment

I hope you had a great birthday, niftynigel... hopefully you were able to find some new Cars to help you celebrate.

And to add to what you mentioned... we know that it's not that there's no demand for Deluxe and Movie Moments in the UK and in other stores and countries... it's that there's no demand for Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile and there's no demand for Finn/Tomber and Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty movie moments... it's unrealistic to expect items that were released almost 3 years ago to sell like first-time new releases.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

happy birthday!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                    X