New Planes Micro Drifters - January 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Planes Micro Drifters - January 2014

I know that many of you like Planes... I know that many of you like Micro Drifters... This morning at Meijer I saw new Planes Micro Drifters and playsets... Here are photos:

Ishani, RIpslinger, and Zed:

Skipper and Leadbottom:

Rochelle:

Hector Vector and Bravo:

Chug and Franz:

Arturo and Sun Wing:

Here's a playset:

Here's another one:

No new diecast Planes...

I didn't buy anything.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The new Micro Drifters are awesome! I can't wait!

Comment

We have a couple Planes drifters (they were bought to use as rewards for eating all his meals)

Think I'd get Franz/Chug if I see them instore.

Thanks for sharing the pics

Comment

I notice a jumbo sized Hydro Wheels McQueen in your photo. Call me strange but that wasn't such a bad idea. Looks fun. I almost want one. Lol.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Strange to see so many Planes Micro Drifters and not a single peep on new Cars Micro Drifters.

2014 seems like it's been one of the most confusing years so far. So many new Cars announced but nothing seems to be happening.

On a side note, Supercharged Dusty Crophopper is currently the only Plane to get a second release. Pretty good track record at the moment, but I wonder how long it will be until it turns into just one new Drifter per pack like what happened to Cars.

Comment

Well Arturo and sun wing are all I need now, looks like the other packs are the same as last years
            Lizardmaster

Comment

Working...
            X