Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your Valentine's plans for this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Valentine's plans for this year?

Valentine's Day is tomorrow... Some of you may be giving Cars or Planes to children or grandchildren this year... and they may be giving them to you. What gifts are you going to give and/or receive for Valentine's Day this year>

My wife and I are going to exchange Lowe's gift cards... may not sound really romantic... but that's what she wants... and I'm fine with that... even though I'll hand mine back to her after I open the card.

And we will go out for dinner tomorrow night, weather permitting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well, I was going to a Mixer at my school, but now I'm afraid it will be re-scheduled due to the snow.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

My youngest daughters birthday is on Valentine's day. We will have family and friends over for a party. Aside from that a nice bouquet for the wife and a card. Probably not much carswise going on.

Comment

I told the good lady wife I have a nice table booked for tomorrow. She's very excited but never played pool before so I hope she can pot something! Only joking! I have booked a table and it's at a nice restaurant (not McDonalds!) then we are going to the movies to watch the new Robocop film - what's more romatic than that?! She doesn't know that I am planning a quick Cars hunt on the way to the movies as we drive past a big superstore! Dare I..?

Comment

I don't have any Valentine's Day plans... mainly cause of this. snow.jpg it started yesturday WP_20140212_018.jpg continued, then last night turned to sleet WP_20140212_021.jpg then woke up to snowing again this morning.. and still coming down.. WP_20140213_015.jpg WP_20140213_018.jpg
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Being a single lady this valentines means I will likely enjoy a Chinese takeaway for one .. followed by a tub of ben & jerrys lol

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
              I don't have any Valentine's Day plans... mainly cause of this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3783[/ATTACH] it started yesterday [ATTACH=CONFIG]3784[/ATTACH] continued, then last night turned to sleet [ATTACH=CONFIG]3785[/ATTACH] then woke up to snowing again this morning.. and still coming down.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3786[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3787[/ATTACH]
              The weather actually improves my plans my Valentine's Day. If I posted them, they would probably be edited by one of the mods.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The boy is getting a Dusty Pitty/Tent set, the girl is getting shrinky dinks and the wife chocolate covered strawberries. I'm also bringing home dinner so she doesn't have to cook anything.

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                  Being a single lady this valentines means I will likely enjoy a Chinese takeaway for one .. followed by a tub of ben & jerrys lol
                  Doesn't sound so bad!! Chinese, some Half Baked and a good movie sounds like a great night to me!

Comment

Lunch in easton then cars hunting with fam.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Doesn't sound so bad!! Chinese, some Half Baked and a good movie sounds like a great night to me!
                      Got my tub of phish food .. Didn't get round to getting a movie but Ncis is on Fox at 9pm so will be glued to that .. Mark Harmon mmm lol

Enjoy ya Valentines guys

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                        Got my tub of phish food .. Didn't get round to getting a movie but Ncis is on Fox at 9pm so will be glued to that .. Mark Harmon mmm lol

Enjoy ya Valentines guys
                        We watch NCIS as well... I've bought my wife each of the first 10 seasons on DVD; she got season 4 for our anniversary and will be getting season 9 next week for her birthday... I like the show but I do have to look away at times...I don't do real well at the sight of blood.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          We watch NCIS as well... I've bought my wife each of the first 10 seasons on DVD; she got season 4 for our anniversary and will be getting season 9 next week for her birthday... I like the show but I do have to look away at times...I don't do real well at the sight of blood.
                          It's a great program! I've only got 1-8 on dvd as the UK is behind but thankfully Fox shows the latest ones.
                          Fox is currently showing season 11

Comment

Working...
                          X