Sarge collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarge collection

Because I own a real WW2 Jeep, I have a real thing for the character of “Sarge”. Not much with the character has come out recently in comparison to the other characters, but I juhave gotten everything I know to exist.
    At this point I've almost run out of room for Sarge stuff, which occupies a shelf in the bookcases in my toy room:

If you click this, the phot will be larger for more detail:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...SargeShelf.jpg
    See the photo in the back? That's personally signed by Paul Dooley, who was the voice of the character.
    The photo is a little small, so it's hard to see some of the smaller items to the upper right. I have several tiny Sarges. To the bottom right is a rare State Farm insurance Sarge keychain.
    Forth to the left of the biiger background ones, is a Chinese counterfiet Sarge. I probably shouldn't include it, but I was amazed they went to that much effort for an item which had probably limited appeal.
    Last edited by p51; 03-17-2014, 06:56 PM.
    Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Cool collection! Nice to see a collector of a different character then the usual ones

Comment

Nice collection! I've always liked Sarge, even though I only have a few of his diecast.

Comment

That is a great collection of Sarge's!! Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Cool sarges I like sarge too

Comment

that is quite a few sarges

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

nice, such a great character in the franchise.
                  ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

have you got the plastic sarge with headphones, its made by bully and its rather neat, infact i,d say its better than the mattel diecast, oh maybe thats it, second from right
                    spotted the chinkie knockoff jobbie in malta last year, bought mater instead, wish id bought em both now

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      have you got the plastic sarge with headphones, its made by bully and its rather neat, infact i,d say its better than the mattel diecast, oh maybe thats it, second from right
                      Yes, that's the Bully one, right where you noticed it. A friend in Belgium clued me in on that one.
                      Just won a eBay listing for the Tomy Japanese Sarge, will take an updated photo once it arrives as there are three items now that aren't in the photo...
                      Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Nice collection and display! I like Sarge, too.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Awesome collection of Sarge, p51... not sure how I missed this when you first posted it... many thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                          X