Motor Speedway of the South Prototype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Speedway of the South Prototype

After a bunch of thinking and convincing from the wife :-), i have decided to part ways with my recently acquired MSOTS prototype (packaging prototype, cars are mostly pre-production samples). Rather than selling on ebay, I would like it to go to someone on the forums who will appreciate it. At this point I am looking for a trade. The only items that I need for my own collection are the Convoy Brothers and the JL Surfin truck in the case that was handed out by John Lasseter. I would also look at offers of other Cars items. I have no idea what value to put on this, but if this is something that you would like to add to your collection I am sure we can figure out a value that works for both of us. Once an agreement has been made, I will share information on who it came from and other evidence to show that this is 100% authentic and from Mattel.
    2014-02-26 22.22.47.jpg2014-02-26 22.24.11.jpg2014-02-26 22.24.21.jpg2014-02-26 22.24.45.jpg
    Please send trade offers to e.davies1 (at) comcast (dot) net.
    Thanks!

i can also share more pictures, just let me know what you want to see.

Comment

So a few days have passed and I have not heard from anyone yet. Not much of a surprise, I would think this is too expensive for me too! Just to clarify in case anyone is interested in working on a trade, I am thinking in the value range of $950 or so, less than a regular speedway. I have a convoy set now, so unless someone has a JL surf truck for trade, I would be interested in any offer of multiple other items. I do sell on ebay under username getmecollectiblesllc, and donate 50% of my profits to the non profit that my wife and i started in our son's name after he passed away in march. If nothing else, please check out our site at Ethans Reason (.org or on FB).
      Thanks!

Comment

I wish I could afford this... but having just bought a house and needing to do more upgrades and updates (and now it looks like a new water heater), I can't... If I tell my wife I picked this pre-production SOTS set over a new water heater, I will be in big trouble.

And to all PCD members, I encourage you to support Ethan's Reason.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Comment

Working...
          X