Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

p51's want list (hint: it's all about SARGE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p51's want list (hint: it's all about SARGE)

I think I have most (if not all) the representations of Sarge out there, Including the Lego and wood versions, and the two Austrialian plush versions and the plastic European pit crew one (it helps to have friends in other countries).

I'm just looking for any Sarge... well, anything that I don't already have. What I'd like more than anything is an adult t-shirt with the character but I don't think they make those.
    That, and anything from the Cars Land park (have never been there but like many of you, I wanna go. BAD). I have the Surplus Hut and the Christmas Sarge pins, and the round button with the character, but that's all I've ever seen.
    Really looking for licensed items, though.
    Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Is the Tomy\Takara (Japan) version in there?

Comment

Nope, don't have the Tomy one, didn't know there was one. Just found a bunch on eBay, hit the buy it now option on one. Thanks!
      That's why I posted this, I had a feeling there were others I just didn't know about.

Oh, I do need the floatable hollow plastic 'bath toy' Sarge that came in a set from the Disney parks, but I'd rather not pay $30 for the entire set, anyone got a loose one they'd be willing to part with?
      Last edited by p51; 03-14-2014, 11:11 PM.
      Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Working...
      X