Happy Father's Day (2014)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day (2014)

Wishing all of our PCD fathers a very Happy Father's Day! I hope everyone has a great day.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy Father's Day everybody!!
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

Comment

Same here...Happy Father's day guys.
      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Happy Fathers' Day‼‼‼‼
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Happy Fathers Day!!

Comment

Okay, now that it's over, I have to voice a gripe.
            Not every man is a Father. I was wished a Happy Father's Day several times on Sunday. I'm in my 40s and married, so I get the likelihood.
            But it's a sore subject for me. My wife and I were unable to have children (I won't go into details but it involved a LOT of time with doctors and a stupid amount of money, all for nothing). And for the love of God, PLEASE don't anyone respond to this with other things I could have done to wind up with kid(s). You don't know the story, let's leave it at that.
            I didn't tell anyone who wished me a happy father's day, but it hurts to know I'll never be a Dad.
            Someone I work with recently lost his kid in an accident. He avoided the entire world on Sunday, as did his wife on Mother's Day this year. I think it would have been excruciating to have heard happy Father's Day if you'd just lost your kid.
            On a generic forum like this, where you're making an overall shout out for fathers, hey, that's fine. But never wish someone a happy fathers or mothers day unless you know for sure they have kids at all or still have them.
            Sorry, just had to write that.
            Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by p51 View Post
              Okay, now that it's over, I have to voice a gripe.
              Not every man is a Father. I was wished a Happy Father's Day several times on Sunday. I'm in my 40s and married, so I get the likelihood.
              But it's a sore subject for me. My wife and I were unable to have children (I won't go into details but it involved a LOT of time with doctors and a stupid amount of money, all for nothing). And for the love of God, PLEASE don't anyone respond to this with other things I could have done to wind up with kid(s). You don't know the story, let's leave it at that.
              I didn't tell anyone who wished me a happy father's day, but it hurts to know I'll never be a Dad.
              Someone I work with recently lost his kid in an accident. He avoided the entire world on Sunday, as did his wife on Mother's Day this year. I think it would have been excruciating to have heard happy Father's Day if you'd just lost your kid.
              On a generic forum like this, where you're making an overall shout out for fathers, hey, that's fine. But never wish someone a happy fathers or mothers day unless you know for sure they have kids at all or still have them.
              Sorry, just had to write that.
              I'm not a dad either so for me it is kind of.. bleh, and just not wanting to hear it. I despise the man that was my father and until fate changes my status to a dad if its meant to happen I'll stick with my mind of it being just another Sunday.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
              X