Just to say thanks ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say thanks ..

This is just to say thankyou.. There's a few of you that we have sold to/traded/purchased from over the last couple years, you have helped the little man add to his collection and for that i want to say thankyou. This site is a great community and we are so chuffed to of been a part of it.

The competitions that are organized are great and the little one has thoroughly enjoyed taking part in them, and sometimes winning. Thanks to all that have donated prizes, The silver frosty that we won last time arrived a couple weeks ago so thanks to the guys that sorted that.

Sadly due to a change in personal circumstances we won't be collecting any more at the moment. Being in the UK the lack of anything new makes it a little easier to stop collecting but i must admit it's been very difficult. There may come a time when we can afford to start again but for now we have to put more important things first.

We will try and pop on the site when we can and be sure to share our boot sale finds We have some spares to sell so maybe we can still help some of you with your collections.

Thanks again guys!

Cheers mate, drop by anytime!

Comment

You're always welcome here, carscrazy... thanks you for supporting PCD... please be sure to continue to enter contests... and hopefully your situation gets to the point where you can resume collecting soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X