PCD Custom Racer takes to the NASCAR track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD Custom Racer takes to the NASCAR track

I'm sure most of you were here when the PCD custom diecasts were made or at least have seen it in Cac1959's post signature. I made the PCD car into a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racer! I have the Stock Car Evolution mod for the game RFactor and one of my non-Cars hobbies includes making paint schemes in Paintshop for the cars in the game. I drive the #50 Camry so this car is my new scheme.

Cool! You should do all the Piston Cup cars as NASCAR rides.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Very nice, Bumper Save... it looks great! Thanks for taking PCD with you in RFactor.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Cool! You should do all the Piston Cup cars as NASCAR rides.
        I'm not that talented. But I did make the #17 car already in my game a Lil' Torquey Pistons scheme. I don't like the triple-digit numbers they use in the Piston Cup, but I understand they were avoiding using numbers of active NASCAR drivers and just ran out of available ones I think.

I've probably told this story before but I don't have a BluRay so I never knew the names of the racers. But the Cars PC game I had gave them each a name that didn't correlate. LTP was always "Lee Jr." in the Cars game, but Lee Revkins was Transberry Juice according to the BluRay feature. So the stubborn 13-year-old me you guys got to know when I first joined called LTP "Lee Revkins Jr." as a compromise. So that's why that name is on the car. I haven't trained myself to memorize the real names.

Thanks for all you do for the site Chris, I couldn't have PCD as a fake sponsor if not for your work. lol

Comment

These are so cool looking! Hope you do them all, if possible!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
            These are so cool looking! Hope you do them all, if possible!
            Thanks Kenny - wasn't planning on doing them all since most of the Piston Cup designs are well beyond my realm of Paintshop ability - but I am thinking about it. I could probably crank out Gasprin or something easy like that.

Comment

Take your time. We don't need a new one every day. Just when you have spare time it would be cool to see a new one every once in a while. LTP looks cool!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice job, those are really cool! Keep up the good work, Bumper Save!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X