Wanted - Planes Fire and Rescue Dynamite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Planes Fire and Rescue Dynamite

Hello - My 4yr old son has asked for nothing but Dynamite for christmas this year. I've been checking the local stores in my area (NY, USA) for weeks but so far no luck. If anyone has a Dynamite for sale or trade then please email me. Thanks James

The single has only been found in Canada and maybe some international locations. Dynamite is in the big box set at Target if you wanna go that route.

Comment

I ordered the Tomy version off Amazon. It is smaller than the Mattel version but Dynamite is supposed to be small. If you order her today, you might get her in time for Christmas. Took about 2 weeks for me to get one from Japan and my kids think she is great.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

There's also a Disney Store 4-pack with Dynamite in it, currently @ $20, also comes with Doe so it would have 2 new characters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you so much

You guys rock. I ordered the 4pack from the Disney store. $27.16 after tax and shipping but for four characters he doesnt have yet and one of the only ways to get Dynamite it's a steal! He's going to flip out.

Comment

Working...
          X