Error Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Cars

Thought I'd start up a thread where we could post photos of error Cars... I'll start with a few of mine.

One of my best errors is a Chase Bling Bling McQueen with "The King" Piston Cup... as far as I know, no one else has one of these:

Close-up:

Another favorite error Car is from Kmart 2 - Chase Mini - Mini on a Chase Maria Andretti cardback:

A few years ago the original Cars Blu-ray/DVD combo pack was released with a Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater and a Gold Ransburg McQueen... Check out this one that I got from Amazon.com:

I knew Mater could drive backwards... I didn't know he could drive upside down!

Leak "Vinyl Toupee" less and Rev N "Trunk Fresh" Go:

Tank O Mint? Tach O Coat? You decide:

No Eyes Jay Limo:

No Eyes Soaked Lightning McQueen:

Kmart 4 RPM with scuffed up tire:

Dr Mater on International cardback with Nurse Kori label:

Chase Chick Hicks with the King Piston Cup: (I have 5 of these and 7 of Chick with the proper Chick Hicks Cup)

Chase The King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup: (I have at least 4 of these)

I thought I had additional Chase Piston Cup error Cars...

This is the only Cars2 error Car that I currently have in my collection; Jeff Gorvette with Metallic Finish and Lightning McQueen label.

I've seen several Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile Car and cardback with a Holley Shiftwell with wings label in stores but I've left them all.
    I have a few more error Cars and will work on uploading photos.

Feel free to contribute photos of your error Cars... we'd like to see them.
    Last edited by cac1959; 08-12-2011, 02:54 AM. Reason: Added more photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My camera isn't good enough to read it, but I have a Chick Hicks with a Piston Cup with King's name on it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice to see some errors - some are better than others...

I don't have any errors - Mattel has taken enough of my cash for the ones that passed quality control successfully!

Comment

rippers, did you ever post that chick error I sent you, cos thats all i,ve got

Comment

Mini adventures error

Al oft Lightyear error, I wish it was a Lizzie!!!!

Got a couple more, Ramone that's been rolled and also a shiny wax with gask-its tag. Take some pictures when I can.

Comment

Nice photos of error Cars, madbob! We look forward to seeing more pictures when you get the chance.

bobbyjack - thanks for the information on the Chick Hicks with King Piston Cup... I'd forgotten that there were several variations of those 3 Chase Cars with the wrong Piston Cup... I'll see if I can locate those.

Keep the error photos coming!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I also have some, though I do not like error cars.
              Chris, do you like error, if so, I think I can share super cool carded error cars to you, Fillmore crew chief short carded with NIGEL GEARSLEY on the card.

Comment

Bobbyjack, unless I'm mistaken, the chase Chick with an actual Chick cup is much rarer than the Chick with King cup. I have three of those Chicks, and they've all got King cups.

Comment

That's cool. Kind of like Van "with" stickers. Somebody traded it to me. I only wanted it just in case my son lost his loose Piston cup trophy. (the cars have to race for something, right?) When I let the guy know he sent me an error car and offered to let him have it back, he told me that was fine, he didn't even know it was an error and for me to keep it. I haven't had to open it yet, so if I have to, I won't be opening a "rare" car.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

just checking, my chick has a chick, so to speak!

Comment

Here you go Roger

Comment

hear broken for my error fillmore.

Here is my error fillmore, it is so cool.
                        but the seller shipped it in a small box and card are damaged during the shipping process. very regret, I should ask the seller be careful.

original picture from the seller, before shipping, so nice

correct one.

after shipping

Comment

the logo on chicks grill is like a little crusader knight, complete with helmet, sword and shield, dont understand it, but for many years Ithought all htb,s were like this!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            My camera isn't good enough to read it, but I have a Chick Hicks with a Piston Cup with King's name on it.
                            I have added photos of Chase Chick Hicks with The King Piston Cup and Chase King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup... These were fairly common... I may have some errors involving the Lightning McQueen Piston Cup as well...

George - great errors... I like the International Cardback Nigel Gearsley with the Aston Martin label.

Comment

Working...
                            X