brownsfan1092 wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brownsfan1092 wanted

Hey everyone. I'm really looking for the military vehicles associated for the cars world.

Currently I have Sarge, as hes the most common, and I have CPL Kim too. I really am looking for Captain Munier and Andy Gearsdale.

Also looking for a legitimate Nitroade #28 hauler and crew chief. Mine are fake. Also the rest of the Leak Less #52 pit crew.

Unfortunately, Andy Gearsdale was never released.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
      I guess that may be why I can't find him anywhere. But I thought I have seen people with him?

Comment

I guess that may be why I can't find him anywhere. But I thought I have seen people with him?

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
          I believe those people were able to get a prototype Andy Gearsdale off Ebay from China, but I don't believe there were too many.

Comment

I believe those people were able to get a prototype Andy Gearsdale off Ebay from China, but I don't believe there were too many.
            Thats very disappointing. I'd love to find one of those one day. Or hope they release one. As a soldier, they're cool to collect, because they are like trucks we use at work. I know Andy Gearsdale is a old 5 ton, but there are still a few of those floating around. We have one.

I'd really love to find one of these for my collection. I know they're few in numbers but maybe someone could help me track one down if they're there.
            Last edited by brownsfan1092; 09-17-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

There a few Sarge figures that together will make a nice group/battalion. There is a 'saluting' sarge and some more. Some jets from cars 1, and planes 'airforce' There is another jet from planes (Delta) and Corporal Josh Coolant (disney store). But also Jolly wrenches #29, Jigsaw for Jolly Wrenches squadron... is also a #36 coming
              Might have missed some, but this should be your 'army'
              Last edited by DaFickser; 09-20-2015, 02:06 PM. Reason: removed pictures as they didn't load, new post added

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4424[/ATTACH]
                There a few Sarge figures that together will make a nice group/battalion..sorry, some of the pics. are blurry. There is a 'saluting' sarge and some more. Some jets from cars 1, and planes 'airforce'

NOT in pictures
                There is another jet from planes (Delta) and Corporal Josh Coolant (disney store). But also Jolly wrenches #29, Jigsaw for Jolly Wrenches squadron... is also a #36 coming
                Might have missed some, but this should be your 'army'
                I found one saying Bravo, Delta, and Echo. Didn't know these existed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-PIXAR...item3d03500736

I found Captain Munier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...item2a5822c8a4

Corporal Coolant.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-STORE...item4881ffe8f5

----

None of those pictures showed up unfortunately. Also, are those good prices or what is a good price for those? I've never seen any in stores.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
                  I found one saying Bravo, Delta, and Echo. Didn't know these existed.
                  None of those pictures showed up unfortunately. Also, are those good prices or what is a good price for those? I've never seen any in stores.
                  Sorry, I see some pictures didn't correctly load...I post some new ones and some more info.

About pricing..I'm in europe so I can't tell you what is still in stores in the US, but I'm quite sure some guys overhere could help you find some you're looking for.

Part 1 Cars

The Jets from cars 1 are called marco and stu bob, for search use 'pixar cars marco', the fan with jet on antenna is Coriander Widetrack.
                  DSC06337.jpg

Sarge acts in both cars 1 as cars 2. So there is a sarge with 'sarge stripes' (cars 1) and a sarge with team 95 flames (cars 2). There is a saluting sarge, sarge with can (pit crew sarge) from cars 1 and a pitcrew with headset from cars 2
                  DSC06333.jpgDSC06334.jpgDSC06335.jpg

Corporal Coolant is from Cars 2, you found a picture
                  Last edited by DaFickser; 09-20-2015, 01:45 PM. Reason: adding pictures and text

Comment

Part 2 Planes

Echo and Bravo along with Dusty in JW colors (Jolly Wrenches Dusty)
                    Missing in the picture is Delta, 3rd jet in the planes serie. Delta has a yellow helmet.
                    DSC06331.jpg

2 choppers, Hector Vector and .....
                    DSC06332.jpg

They all (except for Dusty) serve/work on the aircraft carrier
                    cars-disney-planes-porta-avion-aircraft-carrier-play-set-8078-MLM5321575849_112013-F.jpg

Skipper has number 7, but there will be more released from his squadron
                    #29 Jigsaw
                    #36 ........
                    DSC06330.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by DaFickser; 09-20-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Part 3 Toon

Cars Toon series
                      Captain Munier and Crp. Kim
                      DSC06338.jpg

And show team "Falcon Hawks"
                      DSC06336.jpg
                      Last edited by DaFickser; 09-20-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...i-s-Collection

That's the only Andy Gearsdale I've ever seen. I don't think any of the factory samples made it to Ebay to the BOMK. (lovimini is in China BTW)

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...i-s-Collection

That's the only Andy Gearsdale I've ever seen. I don't think any of the factory samples made it to Ebay to the BOMK. (lovimini is in China BTW)
                          lovimini's Andy is the only one I've seen too. I know that there were a few Cars that never got released that made it to Ebay from China, such as Percy Handbrakes, WGP Security Guard (different from Alex Carvill), and some others.

Comment

Looks like there's a few I need to find. I definitely want Stu Bob and Marco. As well as the fan with the jet. Bravo, Delta, and Echo are 3 more I want. As well as the choppers Hector Vector. I actually just ordered Corporal Coolant. Found him for $12 and had him delivered to the store so no shipping. :-) I like the saluting sarge. I have a sarge with the 95 on the side, but I need one with the Sergeant Major stripes.

Comment

Working...
                            X