Hot Wheels - 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Wheels - 2016

First hunting trip of the New Year reveals this super stunning Hudson Hornet. I hope the luck continues...!

now that looks good,
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    First hunting trip of the New Year reveals this super stunning Hudson Hornet. I hope the luck continues...!

Comment

Hot Wheels - 2016

Please post your 2016 Hot Wheels finds in this thread... Many thanks.

I thought I'd created a new Hot Wheels thread for 2016 when I created the new threads for 2016 Cars finds... sorry about that.

Great find on the Fabulous Hudson Hornet treasure hunt... I'd like to find one of those.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

UK: Home bargains has the looney tunes hot wheels special editions in for Ł1.99 each (6 to collect). For a heavyweight hotwheels (full metal body and chassis plus real riders), I think these are quite a good deal! Assuming they are boxed in twelves, the store I visited had 7 plus boxes out (though another nearby store has had none).

Comment

I bought the 6 Pop Culture Looney Tunes recently from home bargains. I like the VW drag bus.
          I think that they come in a case of 16.
          Very Good deal.

Comment

picked up a few hot wheels tonight:

not usually one to collect hot wheels outside of Lamborghini's and "pop culture", but this Porsche was way too awesome to leave behind:

Batman...who can say no to Batman...just hope I can find the Tumbler when it realeases:

and Mario...I don't know why..it doesn't represent anything Mario expect for the Logo and cardback...also, Treasure Hunt:

(my apologies on the crappy picture quality...I only have my phone...and it has a terrible camera lol)

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Where is everyone looking online now for hi wheels info now that the south diecast something something is no longer doing it?

While I'm at it... Does anyone have an extra zamac lamborghini veneno or pink Simpsons family car for sale?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I have an extra pink Simpsons car if you still need DC

Had a bit of luck last week finding these....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

See you picked up a few there Scavenger LOL, I also found 2 of these and weirdly they were errors? No treads on the wheels, poor show Mattel. tut tut...

Comment

Is the mystery models bye focal II an actual th? Or is it just considered the rare one of the set? (picked one up today... They made it easy enough to see through the packaging lol)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Dunno if these are any good...
                      Apologies if they're no good, sorry guy's me no nothing when it comes to hot wheels. If any body needs these I'd be happy to help. alternatively I seen them at homebargains and asda living

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                        Dunno if these are any good...
                        Apologies if they're no good, sorry guy's me no nothing when it comes to hot wheels. If any body needs these I'd be happy to help. alternatively I seen them at homebargains and asda living

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
                        The Looney Toons were popular here in the states. Particularly the Foghorn Leghorn VW and Marvin The Martian truck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Toys R US finds today:

The Hot Wheels Ecto-1 and Ecto-2 2 pack is from the upcoming movie featuring female Ghostbusters... I hear it's a TRU exclusive but I don't know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

like I mentioned on Facebook Chris...that ecto-1/ecto-2 combo is absolutely awesome! If you come across another...I wouldn't mind you adding it to my future package lol

Anyways...a few add-ons on my end:
                            because Darth Vader...lol

Millenium Falcon...one of the most iconic space ships ever!

hard to see, but it's the bye-focal II that's supposed to be the rare one....you can kinda see all the circles on the hood in the lower left hand sand lol

and lastly...TH...saw this a few times in stores never realizing it as a TH until I saw it posted/listed somewhere...went back and all gone...finally found one in a grocery store lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

couple more hot wheels...2 lambos from the playstation Gran Turismo game...these look awesome:

and another T-hunt:

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X