Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: any of the BMW 2002 based cars

Greetings,

I'm an owner of a '73 2002. I knew about the car model being involved in Cars 2 and watched for diecast for awhile but allowed it to slip after my son was born. I'm very much interested in getting a few of these!

I can't find anything on eBay or any of my regular purchase haunts. This seems to be "the place," so I thought I'd sign up and give it a go.

I realize it's somewhat sketchy for my first post in a forum to be in a wanted section. The best I can do is offer my eBay feedback profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Please drop me a line via email: rtheriaque@gmail.com. I prefer to pay via PayPal and will cover the transaction fee.

Thank you!

Greetings... welcome to PCD!

I'm not sure that many of those BMW 2002 Cars were actually released... Target (US) canceled their 4 packs and 7 packs...

From this post by Met on TakeFiveADay, the Raoul Fan has not been officially released yet:
    http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/01/...2015-releases/

Neither has the video camera Car.

A few of the BMW 2002 Cars were available on eBay from sellers in China... I did not buy any of them and don't know very many people who did.

Hopefully we'll see them in the 2017 Mattel year or possibly in the 2016 Mattel year as there are still a few 2016 Cars unaccounted for.

Update: actually, Scott Motorse was released in the 2015 Mattel year - I should have an extra.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My apologies- I saw the announcement post was from January 2015 and saw folks discussing their receipt of a few of them in the mail. I assumed it had been released.

I saw a few finished auctions on eBay and just figured they were super rare.

Scott Motorse looks to be a modern BMW 5 series- I appreciate the offer to take a look but that'll be out of my wheelhouse.

I'll keep an eye out over the coming months now that I know they've at least made an announcement. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Comment

Working...
      X