Happy Birthday Sodabear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sodabear

Just seen that it's your birthday today - early greetings my friend...

Hopefully you get something cool like that loose top corner on your Tokyo puzzle. Happy Birthday, sir.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Happy Birthday, sodabear! I hope you have a wonderful day... maybe the Kmart powers to be will see fit to put the Carla Crew Chief 2 pack on the pegs for you today.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday, buddy. Best wish to you, your sons and your family!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr Rouser!

Comment

Wow, I just now saw this thread. Thanks a lot you guys! It was a great day. Cac- while there were no crew chiefs on the pegs today, I did see that they now have pegs designated for them, so hopefully it won't be long. And Bobbyjack- Funny. I treated myself to a whole new puzzle today and an hour after I got home I found the corner piece (: Thanks for the cake, George! And for the birthday wishes, C-Weed, BSave, pirelliboy, and Mr. B. Too kind.

Comment

Happy Birthday, sodabear!

Wishing our friend sodabear a Happy Birthday... I just realized that your birthday is the same day as my middle son and my youngest son's wife.

Happy Birthday, sodabear! Hope you have a great day.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy Birthday again. Haven't seen you post in a while. Hope everything is okay and you get some cool cars today.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Happy Birthday Sodabear - hope you come back on to check this...

If you're lurking - please reply and let us knwo you are...

Comment

Working...
                      X