Dan Wheldon killed in Vegas wreck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Wheldon killed in Vegas wreck

Horrible news from Vegas, a fiery 15 car wreck in the IndyCar race leaves Indy 500 champ Dan Wheldon dead. Our prayers go out to his family and everyone involved.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/...=nascar-wp4538

always thought dan was the bees knees, dont think I can bring myself to watch footage
    heard this on the bbc news this morning, its a sad state of play that this is the only time racing (apart from f1) is on the news, when theres a tragedy

I feel somewhat sick at this moment
    rip
    dan

Comment

I saw a still photo on a few websites... that's all I can bring myself to watch... Sad but true, boogity... the only time we tend to see things like this about racing is when there is a tragedy... As I receive the local Indianapolis TV stations, I'll see a little bit more about racing than some... they were talking about it on Channel 8 news last night and I had to turn off my TV... He leaves a wife and 2 very small children.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family... Rest in peace, Dan.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

RIP - such sad news. I saw the crash on the tv, scary really... lots more could have been seriously injured. Great respect shown by the 5 laps of honour shown by the other drivers. Thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

Comment

Working...
        X