Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Forklifts

Hi Guys,

I'm after one of each of the Fork-Lift characters from both Cars and Cars 2. I have none of them so far but would like the full collection of fork's.
    Doesn't have to be boxed (I'd rather it not actually) but would like the paint to be as in tact as possible.
    I'm located in the UK and as long as you'll post it to me I'll pay the costs.

All the best,

Alex

Welcome to the board Alex! I regret that I have no forklifts to offer you but I just wanted to let you know that they are often referred to as "Pittys'" as well so that can also be a good search term if you're having trouble finding them. Hope I could help, and if I come across any pittys I will let you know

~Spencer

Comment

bout ye alex . check out the pit crew sets in tru, they are reduced, it would be a good start
      all the geordie
      boogity

Comment

our local TRU has team leak less and team bumper save on offer for Ł7.49.

Comment

Thanks guys, I had a look in TRU yesterday but there was nothing, I'll have to go and try some other ones during the week, although they are hardly a convenient store to just "pop" to. Why do they put them so far apart!

Alex

Comment

That there's funny.

Comment

First spam I've seen here. Awesome!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the spam, sodabear and bobbyjack... the post has been deleted and if I have the ability to ban the user I will.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow we got spam, dad gum. What was it?

Comment

Quite intelligent spam really - if it was a bot then it was good work...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      Quite intelligent spam really - if it was a bot then it was good work...
                      Only the smart can be dumb here, quite good security we've got!

Comment

That couldn't have been a bot, could it?

Comment

Working...
                        X