Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djjd21 and sons collection.

hi there all
    having only recently been introduced to the site i thought may like to see what we have.we've been purchasing cars since the word go but only last year begun collecting them seriously after my wife came home with a bundle of final lap cars.from there we've found and joined 2 ,i just hope someday that i may return the kind favours to these people,(gomatergo)(cac1959)(pirrelliboy)
    so with out further adieu here goes.

first our loose collection.

with thanks to pirrelliboy

some very recent additions
    zen master pitty moustache variant

international cardback crew chief fillmore and lightning mcqueen normally a kmart exclusive

and finally what's on display

and that's it folks.

What a great collection; I like how you've got everything displayed... Thanks for sharing your photos of your collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Beautiful! How long have you been collecting, that is quite the collection!

Comment

since it all started really b$.but only seriously since the middle of last year.
        thanks for the comments as well guys.

Comment

Wow Jason. That's quite a collection you have there. Nice to see it displayed. Awesome.
          I'm happy to have helped you make it grow a little more.

Comment

a new update guys,both were ebay purchases,one was helped along by a friend and member of ctt.
            first a vinyl toupee promo car,sealed and bagged.

he has the date code 1807 ea on the base confirming what cac1959 has posted in respect to the dates of manufacturing for the car itself.

and this was a combination of a trade and purchase from a new friend out in the states.many thanks go out to him and his efforts.

all looks pretty familiar so far you may say until you see this.

more to come soon and thank's for looking.

Comment

flammin nora, thats one beezer collection there, serious stuff, excellento.

Comment

great stuff jason , hope to see more from you soon.

Comment

Wicked sick collection, yo! The Super Six Set with RB Mater...Kabuto with flame....and a cool looking setup to boot. Great stuff.

Comment

Nice Kabuto with Flames! His expression is cool too.

Comment

great cars and collection!

Comment

Nice boxed/carded collection ..... thumbs up !!!

Comment

Solid Mate!
                          Pics like that makes me appreciate carded collecting more.

Comment

thank's for all the kind words ,but most of the thank's go to the people who have helped along the way (gomatergo,cac1959,musicnywu1,pirelliboy,gotfrank, arbara,jonj)
                            without them it would'nt be anywhere near what it is and hope to continue in the future.
                            so without further adieu i shall leave you with some updated pics of my collection.
                            first an auction win from the last nathan's playroom auctions on ebay helped along by gomatergo thank's again

and then these

thank's again to all,will have more very soon

Comment

Superb! Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X