Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would you rate the Cars 2 movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good would you rate the Cars 2 movie?

Now that we've all had time to digest the second Cars movie (Cars 2), discounting the horrendous product line, how good do you rate it?

Please also justify your score and state whether you enjoy it and whether or not you were disappointed with it (now, looking back on it)
    10.00%
    20.00%
    20.00%
    10.00%
    20.00%
    10.00%
    10.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

I enjoyed Cars2 but enjoyed Cars more... my grandchlldren had "grown too old for Cars" by the time Cars2 came out...

I enjoy spy films and TV shows... I enjoy Cars movies and Toons... I just preferred the first Cars movie... but I must like Cars2 as I'm still buying the toys and movie... and God willing, I'll be along for the Cars3 ride...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

4 and thats being kind!

Comment

Not quite as good as the first movie but certainly a great watch. I didn't enjoy it so much the first time I watched it - it was in 3D and I spent most of the time looking for the characters I knew would be in it and wondering where Cameo appearances could be.

When I got it on DVD I re-watched it and enjoyed it much more and appreciated it for what it was rather than what I'd built it up to be. My son sent through a phase of watching Cars 2 and I never got tired of re-watching it (although now he's back on the Cars 1 movie)

I think Cars 2 gets bad press because people compare it to Cars 1 when it' totally different (which is right - I didn't want to watch a second version of Cars 1) and also because of the merchandising situation from Mattel

Comment

10 out of 10, then animation was stellar

Comment

I give it a 5. It was fine as far as your average kid's movie goes, but considering Pixar's track record and how much I loved the first movie Cars 2 was a horrible disappointment. As a comedy it fell flat- I laughed exactly twice the whole movie. As a spy movie it was just so-so. I didn't learn anything at all about the new characters, nor anything new about the old ones. I actually teared up the first time I saw Mater in the movie theater- but by the end of the scene in Radiator Springs I was just annoyed. It just had no heart. Sigh. Yes, the animation was good. So there's that. And if anyone can guess the two scenes I laughed out loud at, they get a cookie.

Comment

maybe the bit in porto corsca where mater is trying to get to mcq and ends up with francesco stickers and feathered plumes on, its been that long ago since I watched it that i,m struggling to think of anything else,
              rem "freebird" from the original, ah those were the days!

Comment

Nice try boogity, but that's not one of them. Points for "Freebird" though. The first movie was full of great little moments like that.

Comment

I thought Cars 2 was great. We got a new HDTV a few weeks ago and it was the only BluRay we owned, so the kids have been watching it a lot lately.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                  X