Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the Cars Toons shorts is your favourite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the Cars Toons shorts is your favourite?

As it states in the title, which one of the Cars Toons is your favourite?

Please also state why...
    Rescue Squad Mater
    13.33%
    Mater the Greater
    6.67%
    El Materdor
    0.00%
    UFM (Unidentified Flying Mater)
    6.67%
    Tokyo Mater
    33.33%
    Monster Truck Mater
    6.67%
    Heavy Metal Mater
    13.33%
    Moon Mater
    6.67%
    Mater Private Eye
    6.67%
    Air Mater
    6.67%

there all pretty good, cant vote

Comment

I'm going to have to think about this poll for a little bit... I'm like boogity - I like them all... I'll vote later and edit my post...

My 2 least favorite ones are Rescue Squad Mater and Mater the Greater...

My most favorite ones are Private Eye Mater, Tokyo Mater, Unidentified Flying Mater, Heavy Metal Mater, and El Materdor...

I'm still having trouble casting my vote...
      Last edited by cac1959; 03-08-2012, 07:11 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

This is a tough one. I like them all.

I've gone for Tokyo Mater as:
        a) I really enjoyed the story
        b) I liked the cameo appearance of Mike & Sully
        c) I really liked the toy line (I almost caved my no Toons rule and bought them)

Comment

I've seen Tokyo Mater so many times I've worn out the charm. HMM is the winner here, that one never gets old. Dad gum!

Comment

i,m going to watch em all over again one after the other and then i,ll decide, have to say heavy metal mater is my least fave

Comment

I'm going to have to rewatch Moon and P.I. Mater again before I vote. I've seen the others hundreds of times apiece, but those I've only seen once or twice.

Comment

Ufm gets our vote. Little one loves the light up toys from it.

Comment

Okay, it's Tokyo Mater for sure. The animation is totally poppin', the cars are killer, it's funny- it's more like a mini Cars movie than the other shorts. Plus, as Mr. B has already stated, the Mike and Sully is a sweet touch. They just went the extra mile on this one.

Comment

Deceided to watch the moon mater this morning on youtube as didnt recall it and have to say its very good. The space shuttle Rodger would of made a great diecast along with moon mater. Loved the pitty with glasses aswell

Comment

I was going to vote for Tokyo Mater because of the toyline, but we had more fun watching Monster Truck Mater. The first time we saw it, my son had just started watching Monster Jam on TV. Went to a Monster Truck show at the county fair that summer and they had a truck there painted up just like Mater. My son went completely nuts.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Monster Truck Mater is definitely my kids' favorite. That one's pretty sweet.

Comment

Tokyo Mater.
                          I watch two Toons every night with my two and a half year old boy. (it's part of his bedtime routine)
                          I know them back to front now.
                          It's a close call between Moon Mater and Tokyo Mater.
                          I would say Tokyo Mater just wins due to the great cars and being just a little bit longer.

Comment

gone for mater the greater, good graphics, some good diecasts too

Comment

Well the more I think about it, the more difficult it becomes for me to choose a favorite...

But since everyone else has cast a ballot, I'm going to vote for Mater Private Eye... I like the story - I like spy movies and shows... I like Mia and Tia...

It's funny that El Materdor has no votes... The El Materdor Deluxe is possibly the most expensive Deluxe Cars Toon and Chuy is up there as well... Padre was the closest one to a pegwarmer as it was widely released in the US.

I think they all have great animation and story telling... they're all tall tales...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X