dexter hoover fixed eyes checkered flag loose to trade mind condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dexter hoover fixed eyes checkered flag loose to trade mind condition

Hi I have a genuine dexter hoover with fixed eyes and checkered flag in mint condition has never been played with only been in a display cabinet, my son got this as a gift last year and has decided he would prefer to trade for racers from the first cars film to complete his collection, would also consider trades for haulers, if your interested then please send a pm

thanks for looking Lee

just wanted to add Ive had some good offers for dexter and have agreed to swap with someone from another site, unless your prepared to better it then it looks like dexter gone, Ive been let down before so i wont hold my breath

thanks Lee

Comment

If you've agreed to a trade it is considered bad form to back out, even if someone "betters it".

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
        If you've agreed to a trade it is considered bad form to back out, even if someone "betters it".
        Im aware of that but Ive let down before, if you read what I said fully it clearly states this, is there any wonder that Im still holding my breath for this to happen?

I still have this and Im looking ti swap/trade still with genuine people, another let down Im afraid

Comment

Working...
        X