Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter Ladies and Gentlecars!

Happy Easter Ladies and Gentlecars!

Happy Easter Chris. My youngest got a London 2012 taxi Corgi diecast for Easter. Looks like we might have something else to collect, there are lots of different coloured ones, representing different Olympic sports.

Comment

And i've just been told off by my eldest for not mentioning her Moshi Monster's book

Comment

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter... I'm going to head down to Meijer later today to see if by chance they've put the 2012 Easter Egg Cars on clearance... I wasn't about to pay $7.99 each for McQueen, Sarge, Rod Torque Redline, and Holley in plastic eggs... at 50% off I'll think about it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy easter guys! Hope you've all enjoyed some chocolate today

Little one got cars instead of egg, these included bob cutlass/al lightyear/dinoco heli and marco. Atleast these will last longer then chocolate lol

Comment

er in doors got me a cars egg, it was kinnerton chocolate, dont mean to sound ungrateful, but yuk!

Comment

Happy Easter everyone....

We found the Finn & Tomber double pack and Nigel Gearsley that the "Easter Bunny" left along with chocolate as part of the easter egg hunt...

I had one happy child today...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                Happy Easter everyone....

We found the Finn & Tomber double pack and Nigel Gearsley that the "Easter Bunny" left along with chocolate as part of the easter egg hunt...

I had one happy child today...
                Now that's what it's about, MrBrownstone... will your son share the chocolate with his Mom and Dad?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Now that's what it's about, MrBrownstone... will your son share the chocolate with his Mom and Dad?
                  Ofcourse he will, whether he knows it or not...!!!

Comment

Happy Easter everyone (a little late)! Hope you all had a great day.

Comment

Working...
                    X