Spotlight on ......... MarknotaMack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight on ......... MarknotaMack

Next up is the new PCD.com "Doorman"....MarknotaMack...

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    Barking, Essex Now live in Dagenham Essex
    3. When did you start collecting Cars?
    I started from the beginning what seems along while ago
    4. Why did you start collecting Cars?
    Ive always collected cars from a kid and had many on display back in the day.
    5. How many cars (roughly) do have currently have?
    This is a hard one as I dont have an exact count as mine are all packed away so at a guess I would say at least 600 disney cars but maybe more if I was to count
    6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    Derek Decal Dobbs as I love that style car
    7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    It would have to be Mater. If it weren't for Mater Cars would not be Cars
    8. What has been your best ever find?
    Very recently I found a first edition lizzie brand new on card in the US for $5.
    9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    Mazda RX8
    10. What is your dream car?
    Chevrolet Camaro with all the transformers specs, don't have to be yellow tho
    11. What do you do for a day job?
    Door Supervisor
    12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    I also collect Ideal TCR (total control Racing) and Matchbox Powertrack/Speedtrack
    13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    Watching my daughter being born into the world and being a dad
    14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    So much but at the top is Sliders, Knight Rider, Young Indiana Jones, Farscape & movies are Back to the Future & Terminator (all sequels)
    15. If you won "Who want's to be a millionnaire", what would you do with the money?
    Id treat my whole family to a trip to Florida to go to Disneyland and Universal where I will be very soon & with the change would like to go to Mattels Cars production factory for a tour and some samples
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 10-08-2012, 12:47 PM. Reason: Removed Age Question

Nice to learn more about you, MarknotaMack... unexpected bargains are always great... Don't forget to add Disney Land in California to your travel plans - the Cars Land section of the park opens on June 15... I'm hoping to go this summer.

My grandsons would like to see the Transformers Camaro...

Have you bought any of the Carerra Cars slot Cars/track sets? I'm considering one.

I like your idea of the trip to a Mattel Cars factory... I'd like that... and don't forget to take a tour of US Route 66...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

TCR was'nt that the lane changing scalextric 80's racing?
      if it was that was blooming fantastic, a friend used to have a set
      mazda rx8 nice little toy also.

Comment

Yeah TCR was the lane changing small scale slotless car racing. Im a big collector of TCR.
        My mazda RX8 is my big toy car. Does the job but likes to drink the petrol

Comment

Sliders, Farscape & The Terminator.
          That's top shelf Sci-Fi right there!

Comment

Nice idea with the Mattel factory tour! I would get kicked out for complaining too much about the line though.

Comment

Working...
            X