Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Racing League

Would people be interested in playing a fantasy racing league?

I've set us up a private league on Wind Tunnel Super 7 Sweep (https://windtunnel.fmfl.net/HomePage.aspx)

Have a browse around the site and see what you think. If you want to join in, create yourself an account and join our private league (it's called PCD.com Fantasy Racing League and the passkey is pcd.com) but do not make any selections as I don't want to start until next weekend to give more peopel the chance to join.

The competition will begin on 11th May 2012 so you can pick your starters from 7th May 2012. If you do register now (please do so we know how many players we'll have) PLEASE DO NOT PICK YOUR DRIVERS OR DEFAULT DRIVERS UNTIL 7TH MAY

If people want to join but do so late please feel free to do so. We'll just have this year as a learning exercise and then hopefully start it properly from next season with real prizes (Cars related) if there's enough interest.

I know very little anbout Formula 1 racing and absolutely zero abotu the other types of racing (other than name's I've heard through films such as Days of Thunder and Stroker Ace) so I'm just in it for the fun of it and hopefully a bit of banter

Go on, sign up - what's the worst that could happen???!!!

I'm all joined up with the creatively named "Team Bumper Save." Thanks for setting this up!

Comment

Good to see you on board B$

I just thought a bit of banter would be good.

If we get a good few of us joined it should be a good laugh...

Comment

It ought to be a good laugh with even just the two of us!

Comment

Hmmm... very interesting... Might just have to check this out...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

you now have a third team
            i love f1 and can't get enough of it,watching it,playing it(am ranked no.248 in the world standings on f1 2010 on the ps3) and am looking forward to this already

Comment

I'm in... I don't really follow much racing outside of the Piston Cup... I look forward to being left at the starting line.

I went to college at Butler in Indianapolis... I've been to practice and time trials for the Indy 500 and did attend the first Brickyard 400 race.

Looks like a long season... I'll be in a fantasy football league starting in early September that lasts through the end of the regular season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Glad to have you guys on board, Jason and Chris! I think Jason has a clear advantage considering he actually follows F1 (unlike me or Chris)

Jon, should we make our pics yet?

Comment

we'll leave it until next week B$ and forefit this weekends races to give others more time to sign up...

Comment

Sounds good, thanks Mr. B

Comment

Looks liek just the four of us then...

I'm still game - let's pick our racers...

Comment

me too,f1 this weekend,spanish grand prix in barcelona

Comment

just picked my first 5 starters as well,good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                            just picked my first 5 starters as well,good luck to all.
                            As there are only 5 racers djjd21, you can pick two racers in two events (to make 7)

Comment

now got 7 thanks mr.brownstone

Comment

Working...
                              X