Football (Soccer) Management Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football (Soccer) Management Game

A few years ago I played a (free) Internet Football (soccer) management game where you got to manage a hypothetical team with fake players.

You got to train your players, pick your team / formation / tactics and buy and sell players and compete in a private league (with divisions if there are enough players) and a cup style competition.

Again, all for free and fun

The website link is www.xperteleven.com

Have a browse and post below if you'd be interested in playing. If there's enough interest then I'll look into setting up a league.

It's quite low maintenance and requires you to train your players once per week (if you want them to improve!) and the just to pick your team prior to each game (else the last team selected will play again) so can take as little as 5 minutes per week up to a maximum of 20 minutes (or longer if you really browse around)
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-30-2012, 09:24 PM. Reason: correct URL added

i play in leagues on soccermanager.com

which is also free

would be interested if you set this up

Comment

Your link seems to be broken Mr. B

Comment

Good point B$ - I've changed the link, it should have been www.xperteleven.com (I typed it starting with an "e")

Comment

Great - we could really do with 8 players to make it work = more woudl be better. I'll check soccermanager.com out aldouk

Comment

Thanks Mr. B - correct spelling was the downfall of your link! Hahaha

I checked out the site and if you do get something up and running I'll surely join, it can't hurt.

Comment

Working...
            X