the apprentice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the apprentice

anybody watching this, boy its poor this year, bring back jedi jim and stuart baggs, thats what I say

On and off but I think it is big big a waste of TV licence payer's money. I wonder what happened to the business venture between Lord Sug and last years winner? Anybody know?

Comment

I've watched the series so far except last weeks episode (which is on my Sky+ box).

To be honest I don't liek the new format of "looking for a business partner" I preferred it when he was looking for an apprentice. All the candidates seem to blend into one this time around and I'm not missing the show so far. I asked my wife this week if she coudl name me three candidates int he show - and neither couldn't think of any (other than "the guy who sounds like he's thick!"). I think that shows how little we're actually enjoying it.

I'll continue to record the show but not sure if I'll watch them before deleting them!

Comment

I've never watched The Apprentice... but I think I understand the general principles of the show...

Here are a couple of things I'd like to see or participate in:

The Apprentice: Mattel Marketing, Case Assortments, and Distribution.
        Undercover Boss: Checking out Mattel.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X