Some great new Cars on eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great new Cars on eBay

There are some great new Cars on eBay now... I know many of us are anxious for new Cars to show up... myself included... but I'm going to be patient just a little longer.

At the link below there are auctions for J Curby Gremlin, a Chase Opel Van, Max Schnell's fan, flight attendants, a second security van, Moon Mater NASCA truck, and Ulltimate Chase Cars Mark Frosty Winterbottom and Memo Rojas Jr.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=..._dmd=1&_ipg=50

Many prices are already out of my budget... but it's nice to see new Cars.

I also saw photos of some more new Cars that should be part of the Kmart 8 day, which is now less than 6 weeks away... We'll share photos when we are able to.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

these truly look fantastic,and with the already seen prince wheeliam,acer with torch,grand prix starter honda civic,celine dephare(the spooky headlight car)and lovemini's own army truck,i think the future is certainly looking good,not to mention the kmart silver series as mentioned and the tru metallics (i'm certainly drooling right now .

Comment

what are the silver/gray versions all about? the seller claims that are not customs

Comment

Wonderful stuff, I will be ecstatic when they actually show up

Comment

Working...
        X