X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonj's opened cars2 display

IMG_0786.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0788.jpgIMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpg

only need a few more bits then im upto date

Your collection looks great, jonj... thanks for sharing your photos.

I've not yet opened the new Deluxe Cars I got from my friend in Singapore... I usually wait until I get 2 of an item before I open one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thats the same as myself, i have another set coming from the philipines thats why i opened them up, still trying to get another set of the newest singles to open

Comment

superb photos jonj

Comment

many thanks jason for all your help in getting me to this stage, hows your collection going?

Comment

Nice collection/display

Comment

looking good...

Comment

after the recent kmart day in the US i have a small update to my collectionplus a few others from a few members

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Comment

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

Comment

sweet update jonj,thank's for sharing the kmart cars do look superb.

Comment

Looking very nice, jonj...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

many thanks cac1959

im waiting on metalic miguel and finn with weapons MM to arrive this week then i will be on the hunt for metalic fran and kubato

hoping a nice man will also trade a custom apple

Comment

Some very nice additions to your collection!!

I like how you have most of them open too

Comment

update with pics 15.10.12

small update,

a huge week and a bit for me had over 20 cars arrive through various trades and a few online purchases, i have finally run out of room in the cabinet so a bit of creative thinking is needed and hopefully it will look even fuller by the end of the week.

i will be purchasing another cabinet as i really have no room for my radiator springs classics or take flights

still waiting on about 8 cars, mainly my super chase long ge that should be with me by friday and a few more take flights.

always looking for new loose items and seen quite a few on ebay the last few days that have taken my fancy, bruno and austin

still looking for 3 kmart racers and i need to find time to make my apple car

Last edited by jonj; 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

very nice! and Im very jealous of all those lemons I'm seeing :P

I have never seen the boat in the last picture...where is it from?

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X