All of the haulers required!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the haulers required!!!

Thought I would try and get one of each of the haulers that are available, boxed is prefered although mint loose is brilliant.

Please get in touch is you have any spare, for sale, for trade etc.

Thanks in advance guys.

Dont know if its any help but if you have a smyths toys near you they are great for getting haulers for only £9.99 each. We have got nearly all ours from our local store.

They are listed on their site however its instore purchase only.. http://www.smythstoys.com/

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks Cars Crazy, may have to take a look although last time I was in there all I found was Gil!

Comment

our local smyths has both gil and paul valdez haulers in abundance and are at £9.99,however lurking somewhere on the top shelf there is a hauler case which contains sidewall shine and mack haulers i know it's there somewhere and will investigate further if you would like.

Comment

I was also going to say to ask if someone could go up ladder for you as our store only has the good ones up on top rarely on the shelfs

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on the Haulers at Smyth's... at the £9.99 price they are less than what they were at most of the stores in the US most of the time...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not a bad price for haulers; they are about $25-30 here retail in Canada, if you can find them
              If anyone ever gets a ladder and checks the top shelf; If it is a Cars1 Mack hauler, I would love one!

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
                Not a bad price for haulers; they are about $25-30 here retail in Canada, if you can find them
                If anyone ever gets a ladder and checks the top shelf; If it is a Cars1 Mack hauler, I would love one!
                i'll be heading down there in a few days time and will have a good hunt for one for you.the last time i saw these there were 4 of them there and 3 sidewall shine haulers as i had the storeperson fill the box with them,it's just finding the box now as there are so many of them up on the stock shelf.

Comment

Working...
                X