The Hatfields and the McCoys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hatfields and the McCoys

Don't know if any of you watched The Hatfields and the McCoys on the History Channel this week... I missed it... but checked Comcast OnDemand and found it... I've watched the first 2 episodes and part of the 3rd... need to watch 3 again... and see if there's a way I can copy files from my DVR to another hard drive so I can record it.

Going back several generations on my mother's side... Hatfield relatives directly involved in this feud...

Do you suppose if I'd tell Mattel I'm a descendant of Devil Anse Hatifield they'd get their product distribution act together?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

no!!!!

Comment

My wife recorded it on the DVR but I haven't watched it yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I watched Episode 3 a second time yesterday... I enjoyed the series - it comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on July 31; it's definitely going on my birthday and Christmas list this year (if I don't buy it before then).

I'd like to record it but my DVR only has an 80 GB hard drive and it's almost completely full... I need to figure out if I can transfer programs to an external USB hard drive.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

can you adjust the file size/output quality of your recordings?do you know what format the files are kept as? (avi,mpeg,etc.)

Comment

It's in the DVR, haven't seen it yet

Comment

Working...
            X