father's day outing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• father's day outing

we decided to go cars hunting yesterday in swansea but instead of finding any new cars we happned to stumble on a load of old ones
    enjoy

more to follow shortly

Nice! Looks like Leland Turbo but in the color of Finn.

Comment

and there's more

that's it for now hope you all liked our day out in sunny swansea on father's day

Comment

Great pics Jason. Nice to put a face to the names.
        Fireman Sam and Star Wars tops! Even you're not wearing a Cars one!

Comment

Looks like you had a wonderful time on Father's Day, Jason... Thanks for posting your incredible photos for us to see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

it was quite unexpected really as we did'nt realise it was there,and we rarely venture in to the city centre.some beautiful cars on show though and the owners of the vehicles were keen to get the boys to sit in the cars and have more photos taken,a little scary at times especially when the little one decided to start playing with the indicator levers on the blue 'e' type jag
            the only cars top i own is something only boogity would be proud of as we all know he only follows the ferrari

Comment

That's a cool bus! Deluxes must be on clearance, that Topper Deckington is half off!

Comment

Working...
              X