Monster Jam 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Jam 2012

Finally emailed some pictures to work so I could post about the Monster Truck show we went to at the beginning of June. My wife bought BobbyJack and I tickets to Monster Jam in Baltimore, MD, for my birthday. BumperSave found out we were going and mailed a bunch of the tattoos that are included in the 1:64 diecast trucks. So before we left I started to put them on BobbyJack...

I intended to cover both arms with them as Spencer had sent quite a few, but when my wife saw what I was doing to our son, she didn't want him to wear too many. This was the final result. (There were more on his upper arms too...)

Word must have got out because a lot more people showed up then last year, and we had to wait in a pretty long line to get into the pit party. BobbyJack got to stand next to a lot of his favorite trucks and get a picture. But he didn't want to wait in line for autographs from the drivers.

After the Pit Party, there was still time before the show started so we walked over to BobbyJack's favorite restarant for dinner.

We got back to the stadium right before the racing started and had pretty good seats.

This year is the 30th Aniversary of BobbyJack's favorite Monster Truck, so he had a cool paint job for the show.

Grave Digger won both the race portion and the freestyle for what they call a Double Down. BobbyJack was pretty happy about it. Here is what the truck looked like when he got done with his free style routine.

Most of the trucks were wrecked by the end of the night, but that was part of the fun. Gotta love the Pro Wrestling of Motorsports!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Awesome photos... It looks like you both had a great time... What a great birthday present.

Thanks for sharing the tatoos, Bumper Save... Thanks for sharing the photos, bobbyjack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looks like a great time was had!

Comment

Working...
      X