July 4th 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th 2012

Hey just realised the date. Happy Independence Day to all friends in the good ole US of A. I'm sure breaking away from the Limey's was the best move you ever made .

Fingers crossed you come across some interesting Cars related finds.

Mark

Thanks, Mark...

I know I replied to your post on the 4th but I don't see it anywhere...

Breaking away from the "Limey's" - I think of all the Cars that I wouldn't have if it weren't for UK friends and there are several they wouldn't have if not for a few of us from the USA.

Normally we'll see lots of fireworks for the 4th of July, but many of them were canceled this year due to the extreme drought and risk of fire... we've had so many days of over 90 degree highs already (more than a regular summer) and many days of over 100 degrees as well.

And as far as Cars finds on the 4th... I found a set of the 4 Take Flight Cars and a 1 piece Jeff Gorvette single at Toys R US... nothing at Kohl's or Target, and I didn't even bother to look anywhere else... Being able to purchase Cars at great prices from online retailer and PCD supporter JMDL Toys is extremely helpful to me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Extreme drought

We've got UK wide flood warnings today...!!!

Happy Independance Day...

Comment

Working...
      X