• Show
Clear All

• tour de france

anyone watching this?

allez, allez, allez wiggo

thats me off site for a while, spending too much time watching this

allez wiggo

Comment

Not really watched much yet... I enjoyed watching Cav in it, but I assume he's resting this year for the Olympics (or rather focusing his "peak" for that)

Disgusting yesterday though with someone putting "Tacks" (that's nails) on the road causing roughly 40 punctures (including Wiggin's closest rival)

Bradley is certainly favourite to win

Comment

I enjoy watching the Tour de France a little bit but haven't watched much this year...

Putting tacks on the road is criminal behavior... they may need to start keeping fans back further from the road for the safety of the riders.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

did anyone see brads interview after the tacks incident when he suggested the culprits should be taken away to football!!!!

priceless

Comment

free in the sun today

best freebie yet, forget about all that lego stuff, the sun are giving away free cut out bradley wiggins sideburns

you too can look like our hero!

beezer

Comment

cripes , did anyone see the manx missile win the sprint finish today, totally beezer

Comment

Looks like Wiggins will be the 2012 Tour de France champion... Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

possibly the best british sporting moment EVER

Wiggo first brit to win the tour
                  Wiggo and Froome first and second
                  Manx Missile , 3 stage wins
                  David Millar, 1 stage win

sport doesnt get any better than this, 3 weeks of pure enjoyment

role on the olympics

ps never mind le mans, might take mcqueen over for the 100th anniverasry next year

Comment

yes, a great TDF victory for Sky (although they lost the overall team competition, but that's on a technicality) - they dominated the field

Lets hope Wiggo and Cav can get some medals at the Olympics - there's no excuses that they're not warmed up!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X