Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• british grand prix

alonsos in pole

think I spotted luigi and guido yesterday in the crowd down at stowe corner!!!!

Is the British Grand Prix this week? I'm part of the PCD Fantasy Racing League, and I picked Alonso to win the race, but once the week has started I can't see what races are on the schedule (it says F1)...

I think we can still add members to our league if you're interested... we choose racers from several races and if one event does not race (example, no Indy Car) you pick a second racer from another race.

I picked Alonso as "boogity, he follow only the ferrari"... I've also picked Vettel... haven't picked Lewis Hamilton yet for an F1 race.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks for the offer, but i,ve stayed away from pcd fl as we have an F1 league of our own which is now into its 10th year, ive won it once, but last year came last mostly as I let my heart rule my head
      in our competition, the sbl we pick top 10, fastest lap and pole from each of the grand prixs, theres a money prize each gp, a money prize at the end, but more importantly a cup to the overall winner, its serious stuff and friendships have been broken
      I, ll send a reminder out next Jan if anyone is interested

chris, fernando is faster than you, but he only got 2nd today, however he does lead the championship which is beezer cos as you all know......

Comment

Working...
      X