All Blog Entries

1. Haulers and cars

gOYS, LOOK AT MY EBAY FOR SALE ITEMS, MY EBAY ID IS FORDYKOP, SEE WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE!!
    CONTACT ME ON 07976008793 OR deanandlouise7778@yahoo.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Disney cars and haulers for sale

HI GUYS, I'M DEAN FROM ENGLAND, I HAVE LISTED ON EBAY QUITE A LARGE COLLECTION OF CARS AND HAULERS, IM SURE THERE IS A FEW VERY COLLECTIBLE AND SOUGHT AFTER ITEMS. MY USERNAME ON EBAY IS Fordykop.
    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK THROUGH ALL MY SALE ITEMS AS THE CARS ITEMS AND SETS ARE SCATTERED AROUND.
    CONTACT ME ON07976008793 IF YOU NEED TO.
    SOME ITEMS ARE DUE TO END SOON.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Usiing Tapatalk to view the PCD website on your smart phone

I met up with Ferris last night in NE Indiana - he was in northwest Ohio for work... we traded a few Cars and Planes and enjoyed dinner at a Buffalo Wild Wings... while there, we were talking about the PCD website and Facebook group... I mentioned how much easier it was for me to post on the Facebook page using my phone and how I might have to enlarge my Photobucket account (and pay more money) because I am starting to run low on space... Darren told me that if you use Tapatalk to post on your phone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Polish Collectible Stamps

While that statement is usually reserved for admonishments against expecting similar outlying gains, it applies equally well to the contrary (as pointed out briefly, earlier), that a sick dog is not dead yet, and may be getting better. I believe stamp collecting, on the whole, is experiencing a resurgence in popularity. I say this for three reasons:

1. It’s a cyclical thing.
    Many fads, hobbies, and recreational pursuits wax and wane in popularity over the years. Stamps enjoyed ...

Updated 10-20-2017 at 05:42 PM by Wika

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Custom Folder with your favorite character.

Dear Fellow Diecast collectors and enthusiasts,
    Do you wish to have a custom folder with your favorite Disney Cars character?
    If yes, then I can create one for you, based upon your requirements.
    Please get in touch if you want to learn more, thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Folder 1 sample.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	4454Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Folder 2 sample.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	4455Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Folder 3 sample.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	68.4 KB