All Blog Entries

1. July 28, 2015

Just got back Sunday from a 9 day vacation in Hocking Hills State Park outside of Logan, Ohio... no cell phone service or Internet service at the cabins... found out 2 days before we left that the dining lodge did have WiFi... had to drive the 15 miles (30 minutes) to Logan to have cell phone service.

This is all I bought from 20 stores I checked while on vacation:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sunday June 28, 2015

So let's see if this adds onto my blog with a new post.

It looks like the website continues to be secure... no attacks since the last updates the chascars did last week... that's a great feeling.

Yesterday had a great highlight when I got to meet Scavenger and his family as they are on their move from New Jersey to Arizona... however, on the way home from the restaurant my Civic's transmission started misbehaving badly... I eventually made it home, but it was quite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PCD has a blog!

So it looks like PCD has a blog feature... I wasn't aware of this... I wonder if it was new to version 4.2.3 which was just installed this week as chascars worked to fix the problems caused by the hackers.

We'll have to see what this blog feature does... it looks like I can add pictures...

Here's a picture comparing the old World of Cars My Name is Not Chuck (on the left) with the new 2015 My Name is Not Chuck (on the right)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234