cac1959

August 4, 2016

Rate this Entry
All is still quiet on the Cars front... other than finding the Road Trip singles and trailer packs in stores on July 14 and 17 I have seen nothing new in stores since July 4... I've had time when I could have gone on a Cars run and decided not to.

I checked my Amazon account yesterday - I placed my last Amazon order on June 1 - over 2 months ago... and nothing I'm interested in at a good price.

I'm waiting for GetMeCollectibles to get in some new items and will place an order from them.

My father-in-law is finally home from the rehabilitation center where he went after his hospital surgery... he's doing better... and I haven't had to go down there to work on their modem/router/computer equipment for 3 weeks now.

We are working on installing 90 new computers and imaging (preparing for use) a total of 250 PCs in a 2 week period... it is definitely a busy time at work... and in the next 6 weeks we have birthdays for 2 sons, 1 daughter-in-law, and 3 grandchildren... definitely a busy time.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope you're having better luck finding new Cars than I am.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seen nothing new down under for at least a month! I missed out on the Bud case that a few people got at the end of June. UK sounds worse than Aus and US though having read niftynigel's post!